Monday, September 30, 2013

Up Top

September 30th,

  It felt good getting back to work today. John and I put up foam and rock-board for underpinning on a trailer out in Prestonsburg, about a forty-five minute drive I think. I wasn't tired either which was cool. I suppose I have gotten a lot of sleep lately actually which is surprising. When I came back I cleaned my room for awhile then helped make fish tacos with Nate and john.  I wish I could have eaten them but I don't like fish, oh well, I had chili instead.  Our weekly house meeting took a long time and i'm not feeling good tonight as it is.  I am questioning a lot of things right now, how much I can and can't communicate with people in NY, how much of a toll certain relationships are having and so on.... it's been  a long week and I have some hard stuff to sort out in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment