Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Other Side

September 26th-29th

I was commissioned friday, and now thinking of it, it was quite surreal.  To say it was deep would be shallow.  It was emotional, inspiring, exciting, saddening and overwhelming all at once. The candle-lit song was especially difficult and very beautiful.  Today I am truly beginning to mold my shape of family within my house and understand who I am going to be with.   In the evening I hung out at Jackson, played beyond balderdash, and hung out with Jess, Josef, Sarah, Anna, Priscilla, and Kelsey. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings later on which was pretty fun, I do have to say though I was having a rough evening and my amazing brother John stepped in and asked me how I was doing which in itself made all the difference in the world.  Now as for Saturday, oh wait.... I went to bed at ten pm on friday and woke up at three on saturday.. yah.  As for the evening of saturday we watched The Silver Linings Playbook and ate pizza.  Even later into the night John made apple pie, I went on a walk with someone whom really understands me and watched The Bling Ring by myself (I wasn't really tired)  Sunday I went to the union church in Berea then slept through the two and a half hour drive back home. This evening I cleaned up my stuff, played Trivial Pursuit with the house and talked to Nate for awhile about some deep stuff.  Oh, and filled out my frustrating paperwork for the month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment