Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October

October 1st,

  Wow. October, it just..... came so fast.  I am slightly confused because I actually pulled off nine hours of sleep last night (which is crazy) and yet this morning I was incredibly  tired.  Yesterday I captured seven and felt great.... oh well.  John and I completed a fair amount of underpinning today and will hopefully return to it thursday after assisting Nate with his group.  John is a strange guy and I am unsure what to think of him, he has such a dry sense of humor it's almost non-existent.  Anyways we had four independents over for dinner and then watched the fifth star wars which was fun.  After that I wrote Zach's letter,  Skyped Symmer and hung out with Nate and Johnathan.  On the work site today I was trying to figure out what to do with my anxiety and depression episodes when something Nate said earlier came to me:  I am working on Christ's home, not this man's.  I worked for Christ today and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment